Church leaders often complain that their church management system (ChMS or CMS) doesn’t meet their specific needs. That’s why, at Churchteams, it is our habit to take the best ideas and suggestions we receive from our clients and upgrade our software. By doing this we continually make Churchteams even more intuitive and useful to our end users. Here is a list of some of the most recent upgrades based on user feedback:
* Freeze top row on group info page. As you scroll through a group roster, the header row always remains visible.
* Member list report upgrades. We added an email option after a member list report is run. We’ve also added a “Last Activity” output option which makes repeat reports a breeze.
* Group roster report upgrades. Now a user has the option to check a box that will include page breaks between groups/classes.
* Deleted member email notification. Whenever someone is deleted from the database, all their information including group history is emailed to a designated person at the church.
* Registration settings, “reply to” email. When someone registers for a class or event, they get a confirmation email. That feature isn’t new, but a “reply to” email address is now included in their confirmation email, allowing for easier and faster communication.
* Background check, security control. In Churchteams different user types have various levels of access. Prior to this upgrade, background check information was visible to (all access levels?). Now your church can set a higher or lower level of access to background check information.
* Merge logic Improvements. Based on user suggestions we have dramatically improved the logic whenever database entries are merged. This helps users keep the most up-to-date information in their database.
* Full registration. When someone signs up for an event or class that is full, the system no longer only informs the user that the desired event is full. Now it lists contact information so the user may contact someone and talk about the possibility of being added to the event.
* Kid’s Check-In Label Improvements. Our children’s check-in software is some of the best in the marketplace and now the information included on kid’s and family labels is even better.
* Churchteams “App”. Apps are everywhere! Although we have not actually built an app, our responsive design works perfectly on all mobile devices. Users can create and “App” icon on their tablets, phone and other devices which makes logging in to Churchteams fast and simple. To find detailed instructions for adding a Churchteams App Icon click here.
* “Related To” Feature. Prior to this upgrade, family roles only included adult, college age, student, child and other. Now users can expand these to include mother, father, in-law, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, stepfather/mother, stepson/daughter, friend, foster parent, foster child and cousin.
This list is by no means exhaustive. Our software is continually evolving based on user feedback. In fact, one of the highest compliments we receive from our users is, “The fact that you make regular changes to your software from user recommendations is fantastic! It’s great to know you listen to us.” Click here to find out more about our continually-improving Church Management Software.