This question is asked by various leaders in churches with 20 to 200 kids checking in?
The answer covers a number of topics but the single most important reason is added security. We’ve observed that the key components to a secure children’s check-in system include family registration; a check-in system which provides name tags for the kids and receipt for the parents; a good set of processes that spell out the steps when the child is handed-off and picked-up; and great, always watchful oversight.
Sunago affordable Touch/Children Check-in Module provides the following capabilities in an effort to improve Sunday School Security and the overall drop-off and pick-up Parent/Staff/Volunteer Experience:
- Pre-registration to include the collection of key child information (allergies, special needs, emergency information). Members can log-in to maintain their family profiles.
- A better experience with fast check-In that includes
- Printing of name-tags and receipts
- Printing of guest name-tags and receipts
- Adding Pager Numbers should the parents need to be contacted
- More time for the staff to interface with parents
- Printing of class rosters
- The ability to create special tracks Sunday School qualification
- The ability to track children attendance
- Inexpensive implementation options – Sunago recently added a streamlined Mac/PC check-in capability as many of our customers simply could not afford kiosks and/or scanners.
- Full integration into Sunago’s other Modules – CORE (for leaders and staff), Community (for members) and Giving Administration (for leaders, staff, & members)
Today, we are providing a cost effective Children’s Check-in capability to a number of churches where Sunday school attendance runs from 20 to over 200.
Take a tour @ http://sunago.org/ — then give us a call!