Latest News & Articles

Used Church Chairs & Church Chair Clearance Sale

On April 21, 2012, in Church Seating, by Church Furniture Team
114

USED church chairs & CLEARANCE CHURCH CHAIRS

Here at Church Furniture Partner we're privileged to have some of our manufacturers offer us the opportunity to assist them in clearing out some of their church chairs as well as occasional used church chairs ("loaners") they may have.  Here are some special offers we have right now available at great pricing!

• Here are some used SS-661 Church Chairs that were used for just a few weeks as loaner chairs while a church waited on their actual order.  These are a great deal for one or more churches!
  • We also have some SS-7711 Church Chairs with Cold-Cured Foam and Custom Fabric that are available at a great price simply because the order was canceled by the church after they had made a down payment.
  • Here's are some more SS-7711 Church Chairs from a second canceled order.  And as before, these are a great opportunity for a lucky church somewhere!

We have other special offers available as well.  Feel free to contact us for more information!

GD Star Rating

114 Responses to Used Church Chairs & Church Chair Clearance Sale

1. Iam looking for used chairs or used pews if anyone can help me locate chairs or pews that will be a blessing. we are trying to do some thing with our children , in a great need .

2. George says:

Priscilla,

Where are you located? It is always best if we can find something used in the same area of the country your church is in order to avoid shipping costs.

3. Lashelle Rush says:

I have church chairs And other equipement for cell, call 317 658 0918

4. Joseph Mullet says:

I would like to have a padded chair, 50 -100. Joe

5. jesny says:

I.am here central flotida and I need about 100 chairs for our church .. Call me @
    321 442-6740

6. linda cooper says:

I have 2 nice royal blue short clean pews that I was using in my christian salon now i have down sized to a small christian Salon I have no need for the pews asking 100.00 for both can send you a picture thank you in klahoma city .

7. kingdom fellowship[ church says:

We are a new ministry dedicated to/but not limited to bring our youths to Christ; We are looking for some chairs or pews to furnish our sanctuary. We don’t have much money but we are willing to do what we can for free or cheap items. We are even willing to pick them up. We are in the Middle Georgia area but our members are willing to travel in order to begin our ministry. Thank you & God bless!

• Church Furniture Team says:

Chandra, we do hope your ministry goes well. Give one of our team a call at and we’ll do the best we can to help out your ministry.

8. Greater Faith In Christ Ministries says:

Greetings,
    We are a Church located in the Central Florida area and we are in desperate need for items such as, Church furniture, chairs, podium, sound equipment, etc. We just acquired a building and we are believing God for some great things.

Please, if anyone is willing to donate items to our ministry, we are willing to accept. We can be reached at (800) 519-1981

• Church Furniture Team says:

Please feel free to give us a call at 419-469-6411 and we will be happy to discuss some possible options with you. Thanks.

9. Michael Christian says:

Our church just bought a building and is being renovated for worship services. almost All the finances is tied up in the property, limited cash we need about fifty chairs.
    They can be at a reasonable clearance price or used or free, whatever the Lord’s will it will be accepted, can you help. thanks you with a favorable reply.
    michael Christian 954-254-9589; 954 486-9193

10. Jurice Smith says:

Looking for some church chairs 100-150 for sale in the Memphis, MS, Ar area.

11. Rick Paquette says:

I have a used church pulpit for sale in Rhode Island. asking $225.00 as is or restored at $350.00

12. Colleen Hickman says:

Hi, We are a small church finally moving into our own building after renting. Our funds are very limited, we need 150 or so chairs. We are in Milford Ohio, (near Cincinnati) Looking for church chairs we can afford is very difficult. Any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Colleen

Hi Colleen,

Please give one of our team a call at 419-769-6411 and let’s discuss how we can assist your church. Thanks.

13. Eugenia Smith says:

We have 13 pews in good condition willing to donate michigan area please call 586 588 0161 must come pich quickly

14. Gregg says:

I am looking for about 75 – 100 padded church chairs. Preferably grey but open to other colors. 903-407-1654

15. Our new church needs 50 padded chairs donated. We’re in In Central FL, Palm Coast, FL. Please consider us and we will arrange the pickup. Thank you. 386-585-5484 cell

Charlene,

Please give one of our team a call at 419.469-6411 and we will be glad to speak with you about options for your church. Thanks.

16. Reginald Williams says:

Past and Recent flooding in Houston has severely damaged Our Church furniture. We are in need of 75 -100 padded chairs (maroon, Brugandy) for our Sanctuary. please call if you can help. 713-291-9360 or 713-649-2883

Pastor,

I encourage you to give one of our team a call at 419.469-6411 and we can explore options for your church. Thanks.

17. veronica says:

Im located in Houston and my church is looking for about 100 to 150 chairs. Any help would be appreciated thanks

18. Pastor Howard says:

just started a church in little rock, ar. I need 200 chairs. I am believing God for favor

• Church Furniture Team says:

Hi Pastor! Please give Chris from our team a call at 419-469-6411 and we will be glad to discuss some options with you. Blessings!

19. Pastor Hines says:

My name is Pastor Hines and we are a fairly new ministry getting ready to build. We are in need of sound equipment, microphones, drums and 125 to 150 chairs preferably green but willing to discuss other options. Our budget is low but we are willing to pay. We are believing God for favor in this request. Thanks and God Bless

• Church Furniture Team says:

Hi Pastor! Feel free to give Chris from our team a call at 419-469-6411 and we will be glad to talk about some options for your church. Thanks!

20. Jean says:

May the Lord bless you! Our church was destroying by a powerful earthquake 7.1 January 2010 in Haiti. we are in need to rebuild this church that has already started. Please donate…while visiting it @ http://www.echmsnazon.org
    We are in Orlando as a reference 407-485-3246.

21. Don Betts says:

We are a new church plant in Dayton, Ohio. We are entering a new place of worship and are in need of most things. Stackable chairs for worship, children’s chairs, sound equipment, staging, tables, preschool equipment.
    Our worship will be in a warehouse. Someone told me about piping and curtains that work great for making an area for worship. Thanks.

• Church Furniture Team says:

Hi Pastor! Feel free to one of our team a call at 419-469-6411 and we will be glad to talk about some possibilities for your church. Take care!

22. Raquel Pena says:

Is there anyone who can help a church with donations of General restoration of the building (labor and materials) including:
    Ceiling
    Drywall and Hanging
    Plumbing repairs
    Restrooms
    Kitchen
    HVAC units
    Painting
    Exterior work/gardening

We also need chairs and flooring. Any help is well received. Thank you so much! The location of the church is 1801 Post Office Street, Galveston, TX 77550. GBY!

Hello Raquel,

We will certainly keep our ears and eyes open for possibilities for you. Our best on your ministry.

CFP

23. Pastor David says:

Hi, we’re a growing church in Woburn, Massachussets. We’ve been desperately looking for affordable church chairs. Most resources have their chairs starting in the low $20’s. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    Pastor David.

24. Dorothy James says:

Hello this is Dorothy and Willie James at Witness Word of Faith Ministry and we are just starting to rebuild our ministry back up we are in need of about 100-150 chairs to begin our church service on august 2 2013 . We will truly appreciate if you can give us a reasonable price on those chairs because our finances aren’t together yet . May God bless you ! You can reach us at my email that I left above or you can call me at 225-371-1732

25. Douglas.Gutierrez says:

que tal espero que esten vien yo soy pastor en houston y dentro de poco nos bamos a mudar a otro edificio estoy nececitando 300 sillas para el santuario cualquir informacion me puede llamar. 832 962 4659

26. Lee says:

My church in Ohio has approximately 30 church pews 16 feet long with padded seat we need to remove. Call if you are interested call and leave a message 330-723-5435.

27. Terry says:

Looking for 80 to 100 church chairs preferably in gray with the hymnal rack on back of each. Good used chairs for reasonable price ($25-28). Small church in jasper Alabama, email me.

28. Raven archie says:

We have about 80 or more black chairs on sell .. 8504662842

• Dorothy says:

I am checking to see if the chairs are available and where are you located.My name is Dorothy and I can be reached at 832-889-9126. Thanks in advance for your help.

29. Raven archie says:

We have 80 or more black chairs on cell please contact 8504662842

30. Ana Guajardo says:

We are a small Hispanic Church in Clanton, Alabama. We need 100 or 150 used chairs and some wireless microphones not too expensive but in good conditions.
    We accept donations if you can blessing us. Please Call me at 205 217 3240

31. gipsy reyes says:

Hello!!! Blessings we are a church in need of chairs for our ministry, we are in the process of moving from one side to another. And we are asking for any help that can be given for changing lives ministries. located in Orlando florida. If anyone ca help please call me Gipsy Reyes at (407)952-3859. budget is limited need approximately 100-150 chairs. thank you and have a blessed day.

32. We are in need of 300 church chairs in Cincinnati, Oh. Looking to get a great deal. Let me know if you cam help.

33. We are network of Churches and heavily involved in planting Churches. We are looking to get discounted church/stack chairs and other church equipment to buy. we are not ruling out any donation

34. Dorothy says:

I am helping a pastor search for 100-200 chairs, pulpit and tables for his church. He moved here in Houston form another state. And has a need for church items, what ever anyone can help with would be a blessing. Thanks in advance for your help, I can be reached at 832-889-9126.

35. Pastor Nate says:

Hello,

We are a new church plant and are in need of 100-200 church chairs. Our funds are low but willing to buy at a reasonable price. Our preference is purple, grey or black. We thank you in advance!

God Bless,
    Pastor Nate
    Charlotte, NC

36. Maria Perez says:

Look for kids chairs for Sunday School class in are church ,Age 4-6 year old Donation thanks,God bless , Maria

37. Antoinette says:

Hello, we are a small church located in Lancaster, CA. We are in need of 150 padded fabric chairs. Our finances are very low but we are willing to pay. We would love to be blessed with blue chairs but we are definitely open for other options. Thank you so much for making our request known. God bless!

• Dave says:

Antoinette,

Please call me. We have exactly 150 chairs for sale in Lancaster, CA.
      818 256-9201
      Dave

• Jeff Jarrell says:

Hello my name is Jeff
        my church are looking for 150 chairs for our church can you please provide info and pictures of chairs and price.

38. Milton Segovia says:

Hi Im selling 18 Pews from our church in colorado. if anyone is interested contact me to fuentedevida.cc@gmail.com

39. lydia martin says:

Hi, Or church is looking for 150 to 200 chairs. We are working with a very little to no budget. If anyone has chairs that they can donate it would be well appreciated.
    We are in Ohio.

Thanks.

Hi Lydia,

We will keep our eyes and ears open for a potential solution for you. Each month we have dozens of churches contacting us who are looking for used church chairs or free church chairs and sometimes things work out for a few. Blessings!

40. charles dodson says:

Looking for about 15-25 padded used chairs for our youth room you can contact me

Hi Charles,

Feel free to give one of our team a call at 419-469-6411 and we’ll be glad to work with you on this need.

41. Douglas Bell says:

We are a new church in Manhattan, ks and are in need of approx. 100 chairs by next month on the 22nd our launch service not a big congregation so really on a tight budget right now. Douglas Bell

42. Kristin says:

Hi, we are a small church in stone mountain, GA about to purchase our first building. We are in need of 100 chairs. Any help is appreciated!

43. Palo says:

We are in need of 30-40 church chairs. We are located in the Houston area…

44. pastor tony green says:

Do anybody in south Carolina know where I can get some use or new church chairs for $5 ea or less because I need 150 chairs asap for our new sanctuary! if so please give me a call at 803-759-1093 if I don’t answer right away please leave a message that you do have or you know where I can get some chairs for $5 or less ea. thank you!

45. Clarence Rush says:

We are a new church in Columbus, GA with no budget. We are in need of 40 chairs. Please help us with donations.

46. Clarence Rush says:

We’re a new church in Columbus,GA with no budget and is in need of 40 chairs, please help us with donations.

47. John Thompson says:

We need 50 -100 chairs for our church

48. Jack Cagle says:

Hello,

We are looking for two or three used prayer altars for our church in Birmingham, Alabama.
    Color doesnt matter as we can refinish to match our existing decor. They can be plain wood on top or padded.

Jack Cagle, Minister of Music
    New Life Worship Center Church of God
    205-876-4632

49. pastor bacon says:

In need of 50 used church chairs any help would be appreciated. Thanks

50. Nancy says:

51. Nancy says:

Hello God’s people my church which is located in philadelphia is in deseperare need of pews what we have now are not safe they are fallen apart please help because we are a new church, the pastors are unemployed and the church members are not all employed we cannot afford to buy any please help here is my email nailah11@yahoo.com

52. Emma Jackson says:

We need 150-200 chairs for a church we are starting in the Los Angeles. Please let us know the price or where can we purchase some. Thank you so kindly.

53. Hello,

We are in need of some nice chairs for our church. We need at least one hundred chairs for the sanctuary. We are in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. My phone number is 717-552-9864 or 717-261-5920

Carolyn Fields

54. I am looking used church chair in good condition. I need 110, navy blue. I also need 18 banquet chairs I have a small fellowship hall, if you can I will be so thankful.

Pastor Ethel Austin

55. If you can help me find 110 church chairs and 18 banquet chairs, need navy for sanctuary and black or dark for fellowship hall. I live in Georgia in Macon and Roberta, Ga. Area. If you can help I will be so grateful, with used or Clarence or donation! Thanks

56. Scott Tuttle says:

We have pews that we are looking to get rid of.

57. I Church was Arsoned in 2010 and we are finally getting ready to move into another church building after renting for the past four years. We will need a Piano, pulpit Furniture, Communion Table, and 75-100 Chairs that will work well with round tables
    due to the fact that our funds are limited.

58. Pete Martinez says:

We are volunteering at a church in Wallis, TX. It is a church plant to reach the city and surrounding communities. The church is called My Fathers House. We are in need of cushioned chairs, at the moment people are sitting on metal chairs purchased from Sams. Any help would be appreciated.

59. Cynthia Woods says:

We’re a ministry 2 years old but have just move the ministry into a building don’t have many members, no money buy what’s needed but we are in need of some tables round or rectangular, can you help please?

60. We are a ‘very’ small church plant in Humble Texas. We have just gotten our own place to worship after 18m of renting schools spaces. We need lots of stuff! Especially the following: A preaching podium, a sacrament table, an electric fridge, electric stove, a dining room table (which doubles for the children’s church area), book cases, cabinets, storage bins…ANYTHING that you may have extra’s or be willing to help us with…Please & thank you!

61. Lori says:

Hi
    I’m looking for a few wood (padding not necessary) church pews at clearance price or free – we have limited funds for furniture and we do not care about their condition. We will be grateful to find them. I have until March to locate the furniture so if there is someone whose need is more immediate/urgent, please accommodate them first.
    Lori

62. cecilia asprilla says:

Hi. We are a beginning church and interested in anyone that has chairs for a reasonable price. If they can be donated to the Lord that would be awesome. We need to seat at least 150 people. Color purple would be preffered but it is not necessary. 956 292 3722 is my number and we are located in lafayette indiana. God bless

63. Maynor says:

We lookin for church sanctuary for rent if any body know some. Please contacme at my email alexromanticxvx@gmail.con

64. Kim Scott says:

Our church needs 100 to 200 green chairs. We are a small ministry with a limited budget. Any suggestions? Thank you

65. Deanna Adkins says:

I am looking for blue drapes for our church stage. The stage is not large and they can be used.

66. Y.Jones says:

Our Church family just purchased a building a few months ago. We are now at the point to where we are ready to start worshiping. However; we are in need of 150 descent church chairs, looking and expecting a blessing from God. If you can meet our needs would you please respond ASAP,

67. Y.Jones says:

Our church Family just purchased a building to worship in a few months ago. However we are in need of 150 descent church chairs, If you can be of any assistance to our need please contact me through my email adress ASAP

68. Ivette says:

we are in need of church chairs we are a very small church located in Orlando,fl and we are renting our funds are very low and just looking for 30 or 40 chairs. I have searched everywhere, I even searched craisgslist but they ones they had are gone already. I would appreciate any assistance.

blessing

69. denice says:

Hello we are a new Christian ministry.We have secured a building but in need of 150-200 chairs for the sanctuary, sound equipment, microphones, drums, keyboard. We will appreciate donated items. Thank you

70. Higher Praise Christian Church is a place where God’s presence dwells richly and we are continuously trying to live our lives to represent Him. We are asking God to connect us with someone who wants to donate or sell 75-100 purple church chairs at a very discounted price. We presently have folding chairs but the vision God gave me was a sanctuary with purple chairs. We are a remnant of people being equipped to do vineyard work and would appreciate any assistance we can get. Thank you so much and God bless you richly.

71. I forgot to mention that we are in Locust Grove, VA.

72. Pastor Abraham says:

We are the small church actually in need of 100 chairs or 200 for the beginning, please if anyone can help us get the burgundy or blue banquet chair ( cheapest price)
    My cell phone 240-422-6296. God bless

73. Myra says:

Hi ,im looking for some church chairs if anybody could help me! im in corona california

74. Mona says:

My Church in Spanish Town Jamaica is seeking assistance in obtaining some used chairs and wireless microphones as donations. Church recently acquired new grounds from existing rental location in a mall.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

75. Nicole says:

Hi my name is Lady Smith, we gave a new ministry in need of music equipment and a pulpit for our man of God. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

76. Jeff Jarrell says:

Hello,
    My church is in search of 150 chairs, we are a small church and have limited funds, but we are trusting in Gods direction for these chairs. If you can help in any way it would truly be a blessing.

77. We are looking for 20 to 25 used reasonably priced chairs for our ministry. We are located in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Could you please assist us in this process?

78. Pastor March Singleton says:

Small church in need of 50 chairs. Can you help please

79. PJ says:

We have pews in good shape that you can have for free.

80. Church Furniture Team says:

James, we will keep this in mind for churches that might have a need. Thanks!

81. millie says:

where are you located?

82. Dorothy James says:

I surely appreciate the offer n would love to get them I sm located in baton touge Louisiana. How can I locate you ?

83. barbara says:

please give me a call in south Carolina

84. John Thompson says:

God bless where are you located?

85. Church Furniture Team says:

Hi Millie,

Our headquarters is located in Ohio but our team is found throughout the United States. Blessings!

86. Dorothy James says:

Baton rouge Louisiana

87. Robynn says:

We are in need of about 125-150 padded church chairs as we don’t want the church to look shabby. We are a family church in Oklahoma City and would appreciate any help! Thank you in advance!

88. Church Furniture Team says:

Hello Robynn,

Thanks for contacting us. Please give one of our team a call at 419-469-6411 and we will be glad to see if we can help.

Thanks,